- Order management between customer and workshop
- Administer customer account, including ERP contract administration.
- Understand customer requirements and transform into fulfilment actions
- Ensure customer order status, weekly report are accurately generated and maintained
- Maintain regular contact with customers assigned, perform weekly, monthly and yearly review.
- Develop alternative solutions and make decisions to ensure order delivery to meet customer requirement
- Coordinate clarification of technical and commercial queries
- Inform relevant customers proactively on order status, especially for delays or critical parts
- Consolidate technical quotation, fulfil business quote and send to customer via ERP system.
- Continuous improvement/optimization of order fulfillment process, analyze metrics to provide insight and recommendations to improve organizations profitability and margin
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Diploma in any relevant industry
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in the aviation industry preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethics, team player, customer oriented with meticulous mindset
- Experience in preparing quotations and invoices
- Self-motivated person who can bring ideas and improve our existing processes
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and ERP such as M3 or SAP
- Fluent in English
Training will be provided.