The internet website www.scs.aero (hereinafter the “Website”) is published by Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd.
Thibaut Campion – Chief Operating Officer
Shehrazade Benkerbich – Communication Manager
Design & Development
OVH, a company existing and organised under the laws of France, incorporated under the legal form of a Société par Actions Simplifiée, with a share capital of 10 069 020 euros, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Lille Metrople (France) under n°424 761 419 and having its registered office at:
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix France
Phone: +33 (0)9 72 10 10 07
- Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd reserves the right, to interrupt or suspend, wholly or partially, the features of the Website, at any time and without prior notice.
- The materials and information contained in the Website are for informational purpose only and should not be relied upon or used as the basis for making any transactions of any kind whatsoever.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- This Website and its content are protected by copyright, author rights and/or other intellectual property rights, which are the property of Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd or of third parties. Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd grants you a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right of access to and use of the Website. Any other rights are expressly excluded except otherwise provided in a specific written agreement.
3-1. Personal data collected
All personal data gathered are only the ones you freely give (e.g. your name, date of birth, company name, email address etc.) when you complete our online forms, when you sign up to the newsletter, when you apply for a job position, when you post comments on Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd’ social media, when you make contact with Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd, and any information generated as a result of using the Website (such as IP address, the date and length of visit of the Website, the pages you view) where your personal data may be automatically gathered and processed by an automated system, as described here below (“cookies”).
3-2. Purpose for personal data processing and legal grounds
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to perform job searches. However, to apply in the Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd’ job applying form on the Website, it is required that you provide personal data, including your name and email address. We inform you that your personal data are computerized, they will be treated confidentially.
- You do not have to give us any personal information in order to perform job searches. However, to apply in the Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd’ job applying form on the Website, it is required that you provide personal data, including your name and email address. We inform you that your personal data are computerized, they will be treated confidentially.
- Your personal data gathered through the Website may also be used for the purposes of managing your registration, responding to any queries you may have and fostering a positive user experience.
- By applying, you acknowledge and agree that your contact information may be used in order to send you email or other communications regarding updates, such as new job opportunities which may be of interest to you, unless you unsubscribe to the receipt of such communications freely and at any time.
Your personal data may also be used to comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to an authority or court order or discovery request, and to combat fraud.
Your personal data are stored no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was processed and in accordance with the retention period imposed by current regulations.
The legal basis for processing your personal data are: (a) to comply with contractual obligations (when you subscribe to a particular service through the Website, purpose of processing your personal data is primarily determined by that service so that Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd can provide that service to you), (b) as a result of your consent (when you have consented to the processing of your personal data by Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd for certain services through the Website, you can withdraw consent at any time as described below), (c) within the scope of a legitimate interest (e.g. for analysis and optimization of the Website, for ensuring IT security, for prevention and investigation of criminal acts) and (d) on the basis of Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd’ legal obligations.
3-3. Use and disclosure of personal data collected
Personal data will be only addressed to authorized Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd’ personnel (including of any of its subsidiaries) on a need to know basis, treated as confidential and will not be sold to or shared with third parties without your permission and/or as indicated herein.
Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and IT maintenance/support, billing, procurement services, customer relationship, advising, compliance and security, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd may share your personal data with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd may also be required to communicate personal data to authorized authorities, which would be done only to the extent necessary to comply with applicable legal obligations.
Some of the parties mentioned above (including certain Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd’ subsidiaries) may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In those cases, Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd will ensure that transfer of personal data will be subject to appropriate safeguards and high level of data protection (e.g. based on signing contractual clauses or other mechanisms).
The Website may use “cookies” (small data files transferred to your computer hard drive), and Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd may access and record this information during your visits. Such information does not aim at identifying you.
Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd may include on our Website applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our Website with other people or to inform these other people of your consultations or opinions about content of our Website. Such is the case of the buttons “Share”, “Like”, from social networks such as “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Google+”, “You Tube”, “Linkedin”.
This type of application button can allow the concerned social network to follow your navigation on our Website, just because your account social network was enabled in your browser (open session) during your visit to our Website.
5. Links to other websites
- No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd relating to the accuracy, reliability, updating, error-free, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or completeness of any material and information contained in the Website, to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of France. Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd makes no representation or warranty that this Website and/or the materials and/or information incorporated thereto will be secure and free of viruses that could damage or render unusable any of your equipment following visit to the Website.
- Access to and/or use of the Website and/or the materials and/or information incorporated thereto is at your sole responsibility. Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of France, any liability for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from access to the Website and/or use of materials and/or information incorporated thereto. Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd waives any liability for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party on the Website, in particular with the intention to damage the interests or image of Singapore Component Solutions pte ltd or by misrepresenting information placed on the Website.